October 12, 2008

Moonlight Tonight

... but I won't get to watch it. I kept seeing the commercials last night, and it looks pretty cool.

Still grounded. Nothing new to tell. I had to watch Survivor China last night, and it was pure torture. Fortunately, I was able to daydream through most of it until Trudy caught me with my eyes closed. I kept replaying scenes from The Hobbit in my head. Only 11 more days and I can read again.

At lease I can read at school! I just keep my library book in my locker and read between classes. That usually works, anyway, but today Rex saw me and knocked the book out of my hands swearing to tell his mom. I begged him not to. He said that if I kiss his big toe every night between now and the end of my grounding, he wouldn't tell. He's such a jerk, but what can I do? I guess I better pucker up and be glad he didn't demand something worse.

1 comment:

Madeliene said...

Ewww! That does sound like hell!