November 6, 2008

Green Man in San Francisco

I can't believe it even as I type it. I'm in San Francisco! I took the bus down today. It is real, either that or I'm going crazy. But Ms. MacFey believes it, too!

I'm in the library here off Mission, so I don't have much time (only 15 min before I have to get off, and I already used some of my time to find where the Green Man nightclub is). Last night, Rowan saw who he thinks is his wife from over 1000 years ago on TV! He started screaming in my head and I barely could stay standing. Just a few minutes after we felt as if we were being called. I don't even know how to explain it. But we were led to Ms. MacFey's house in the pouring rain!! When we got there she was in trouble, and then I blacked out again. The next thing I remember was sitting on her porch in the rain.

I can't believe I let some fictional wizard in my head talk me into coming down here. But I can't pretend he's not real now. I know that he is. Meeting his wife can't be good. How can someone stay alive for 1400 years? And remember what Ms. MacFey said about her turning evil. I've got a bad feeling about this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great! I googled the same thing Max did when she was looking for Cullen in SF and came to this page. Super enjoying the book. Love the way it travels between the past and the present.