November 4, 2008

To Sleep, Perchance to Dream

I'm at the library today because school was cancelled. There have been some horrible murders in San Francisco, and one of the victims was our vice principal. It's so horrible!

I feel really guilty about being so happy over my dreams of Rowan, but it's like real magic! Yesterday in computer class I dozed off and dreamt of him... then again last night! He said he was a Druid. I'm going to Google that and Caledonia after this blog. That's where he said he was from. Ms. MacFey told me about a old family story of hers, and it freaked me out a little bit. I'll have to ask Rowan about it. It just seems too weird. I told her about the pile of stones I saw this morning, and she said it sounded like a carne. I don't know if that's how you spell it. I'll Google that, too.

She said that her family had an old prophecy about a wizard trapped in a magic wand. That only a "knight" could release him. That it was a Halloween night over 1000 years ago. I'm getting freaked out again just thinking about it. Could that be real? I mean, I started dreaming of Rowan after Halloween, and there was that weird dream about the wand in the forest. Was it a dream?

Okay - I've got to go. I'm going to try to "talk" with him now.

No comments: