November 8, 2008

Is it over now?

The last few days have been a blur. When Rowan takes over my body I can still see out of his eyes. I've learned to do that, but he's been very quiet the last few days. Ever since we went to Fiana's and she tried to kill us all. She's a vampire! No wonder she's still alive. Ms. MacFey was right, she is evil. WITH A CAPITAL "E!" Thanks to the power of Rowan we got away. I didn't do much, of course, because I was inside his head. This is all so confusing.

April got her sight back... but it seems to be fading now. Maddy and April helped us get away - they got some kind of power when Rowan killed that other vampire. Ms. MacFey, too -- Then we met this guy named Moody, who I'm supposed to be distantly related to --- I think I'll give the blog a rest for awhile. I've got to clear my head.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.